It is in Fontjoncouse, in the heart of the Corbières, that Gilles Goujon shares with you his passion for gastronomy and his love for the region. Its increasingly imaginative menus are based on local products.
To accompany its menus in food and wine pairing, a cellar of nearly 900 wine references, 80% of which are Languedoc wines.
• Business meeting possible thanks to a dining room with 70 seats indoors and a meeting room.
• Hotel *** with 14 rooms.
In 2010, Gilles Goujon won a third star in the Michelin Guide.
Ranking & labels
- Master restaurateur
- Pays Cathare
- Restaurateur de Qualité
- Tables and inns in France
- Vignobles et Découvertes
- Categories: Gourmet restaurant
- Channels: Association of master chefs of France
- Guide ranking: Gault Millau, Michelin, Pudlowski
- Label classification: 3 Michelin stars
- Labels: Logis, Maître restaurateur, Pays Cathare, Quality Restaurateur, Tables and inns of France, Vineyards and Discoveries
- Culinary specialties: Gourmet cuisine
- 70 person (s)
- American Express
- Credit card
- Payment cards
- French bank and postal checks
Equipments & services
- High chair / booster
- Air conditioner
- Private parking lot
- Living Room
- Wifi Internet access
Room with view on swimming pool.
- 1 meeting room (s)