Auberge du Moulin welcomes you in a unique and exceptional setting.
Former olive oil mill, refreshed by the "lovers'" spring where you can taste either on the terrace in the shade of a magnificent willow tree or in the dining room by the fireplace, the establishment's specialties (the wild boar with white beans from Castelnaudary, the parade of grilled fish a la plancha ...) all accompanied by the best wines of Corbières. For your greatest pleasure, our dishes are mainly composed of products both fresh and resulting from the passion of the women and men of our region. ..
Cyril Daubrège will make you discover the local products of Corbières (cheese, honey...) and Catalan countries (Xaï or lamb), all accompanied by a menu presenting around thirty local wines AOC Corbières, Fitou, Maury, Côtes du Roussillon and PGI of Aude.
Ranking & labels
- Pays Cathare
- Qualité Tourisme
- Qualité Tourisme Occitanie Sud de France
- Vignobles et Découvertes
- Categories: Country inn
- Labels: Pays Cathare, Quality Tourism, Quality Tourism Occitanie South of France, Vineyards and Discoveries
- Culinary specialties: Grill cuisine, Mediterranean cuisine, Fish cuisine, Traditional cuisine, Local specialties
- 50 person (s)
- Credit card
- Payment cards
- French bank and postal checks
- French "Chèques vacances"
Equipments & services
- High chair / booster