The Fabre family, winegrowers since 1605, is established on various estates and châteaux in Languedoc, combining the traditions of a very old wine-growing region with the modernity of convivial wines of great finesse.
The Château de Luc is one of those magical places where you can meet all that makes a great wine: an exceptional climate and terroir, that a 4x4 excursion to "the holey rock" can reveal to you, unless you do not prefer the charm of a bike ride along the Orbieu or a few steps in the shade of the holm oak in the park of the castle. You should also visit the wine cellars, the barrel aging cellar under the medieval vaults.
Saturday and Sunday by appointment only.
NEW !! from July 1 from Monday to Saturday from 10 a.m. to 18 p.m.
ESCAPE GAME "in search of the lost cuvée" - 30 € / per person - On reservation.
Additional Information :
Reception on Sunday by appointment.
Ranking & labels
- Organic farming
- High Environmental Value (French Environmental Label)
- Pays Cathare
- Qualité Tourisme Occitanie Sud de France
- Vignobles et Découvertes
- Groups welcome up to 20 people
- Bus parking
- Guided group tour on request
- Individual guided tour permanently
- Individual guided tour on request
- Credit card
- Payment cards
- French bank and postal checks
Equipments & services