An added flavor of adventure!
The heritage of Henri de Montfreid, a child of the region before being the adventurer and the famous writer that we know.
Sylvie, Eric and David Latham family run this 120 ha estate, partly on the Boutenac terroir, the flower of the greatest Corbières vintages. Discover the story of this passion that has animated the family since 1973 and follow the development of our wines with us. Come breathe the fresh air and the scents of the garrigue in a preserved setting, nestled in the heart of the Corbières.
Ranking & labels
- Sustainable agriculture
- Club Table&Vin de l'Aude
- High Environmental Value (French Environmental Label)
- Pays Cathare
- Vignobles et Découvertes
Equipments and Services
- Groups welcome up to 50 people
- Bus parking
- Guided group tour on request
- Individual guided tour permanently
- Individual guided tour on request
- Credit card
- Payment cards
Equipments & services