Located inside Lézignan-Corbières on the D6113, the “Château Grand Moulin” wine-making unit also has a Boutique where visitors can taste and buy the Corbières wines produced by the house.
Today, “Grand Moulin” is:
- 10 multi-awarded wines
- an opening to wine tourism with Les Jeudis de Grand Moulin and Les Mercredis vignerons in summer,
- cellar visits and tastings all year round
- and a reception room available for hire.
Jean-Noël Bousquet and his son Frédéric operate 120 ha of vines, 90 of which are AOC and 20 are country wines, and have an ultra-modern production unit.
The wines of Château Grand Moulin are marketed for 1/3 in France and 2/3 for export.
In France, CHR represents 70% and sales to individuals 30%.
For export, the wines are very well sold in Quebec (40%). The remaining 60% is shipped to the USA, Asia and all of Europe.
Additional Information :
Sunday by appointment.
Ranking & labels
- Sustainable agriculture
- High Environmental Value (French Environmental Label)
- Pays Cathare
- Qualité Tourisme Occitanie Sud de France
- Vignobles et Découvertes
- Groups welcome up to 50 people
- Bus parking
- Guided group tour on request
- Individual guided tour permanently
- Individual guided tour on request
|Open from January 02, 2023 to December 31, 2023|
|Monday||09:00 to 19:00|
|Tuesday||09:00 to 19:00|
|Wednesday||09:00 to 19:00|
|Thursday||09:00 to 19:00|
|Friday||09:00 to 19:00|
|Saturday||09:00 to 19:00|
|Visit and tasting price||€9|
- Credit card
- Payment cards
- French bank and postal checks
- Secure online
Equipments & services