Located inside Lézignan-Corbières on the D6113, the “Château Grand Moulin” wine-making unit also has a Boutique where visitors can taste and buy the Corbières wines produced by the house.

Today, “Grand Moulin” is:
- 10 multi-awarded wines
- an opening to wine tourism with Les Jeudis de Grand Moulin and Les Mercredis vignerons in summer,
- cellar visits and tastings all year round
- and a reception room available for hire.

Jean-Noël Bousquet and his son Frédéric operate 120 ha of vines, 90 of which are AOC and 20 are country wines, and have an ultra-modern production unit.
The wines of Château Grand Moulin are marketed for 1/3 in France and 2/3 for export.
In France, CHR represents 70% and sales to individuals 30%.
For export, the wines are very well sold in Quebec (40%). The remaining 60% is shipped to the USA, Asia and all of Europe.

Additional Information :
Sunday by appointment.

Ranking & labels

  • Sustainable agriculture
  • High Environmental Value (French Environmental Label)
  • Pays Cathare
  • Qualité Tourisme Occitanie Sud de France
  • Vignobles et Découvertes

Spoken languages

  • English
  • Spanish
  • néerlandais

Equipments and Services

  • Groups welcome up to 50 people
  • Bus parking

visits

  • Guided group tour on request
  • Individual guided tour permanently
  • Individual guided tour on request

Opening

Open from January 02, 2022 to December 31, 2022
Monday 09:00 to 19:00
Tuesday 09:00 to 19:00
Wednesday 09:00 to 19:00
Thursday 09:00 to 19:00
Friday 09:00 to 19:00
Saturday 09:00 to 19:00

Prices

Payment method

  • Credit card
  • Payment cards
  • French bank and postal checks
  • Cash
  • Eurocard-Mastercard
  • Secure online
  • Transfers
  • Visa

Equipments & services

Pet Friendly

  • Yes

Reduced mobility

Accessible to disabled people

Suggestions

You may also like...

LA RAVIOLE

THE RAVIOLE

Fast food

LEZIGNAN-CORBIERES

LE CONTI

THE CONTI

Bar Restaurant

LEZIGNAN-CORBIERES

CAFETERIA DU CENTRE INTERNATIONAL DE SEJOUR DE LEZIGNAN CORBIERES

CAFETERIA AT THE INTERNATIONAL STAY CENTER OF LEZIGNAN CORBIERES

Restaurant

LEZIGNAN-CORBIERES

LE STROMBOLI

THE STROMBOLI

Restaurant

LEZIGNAN-CORBIERES

KIMCH’I

KIMCH'I

Restaurant

LEZIGNAN-CORBIERES

LA TRINACRIA

THE TRINACRIA

Fast food

LEZIGNAN-CORBIERES

LE FOODY

THE FOODY

Fast food

LEZIGNAN-CORBIERES

OVEN FOOD

OVEN FOOD

Fast food

LEZIGNAN-CORBIERES

LO TIRA TAP

LO TIRA TAP

Bar Restaurant

LEZIGNAN-CORBIERES