The city "center" of our destination is Lezignan-Corbieres.
It is served by thehighway A61 (Narbonne / Toulouse axis), Lézignan-Corbières exit n ° 25.
Since thehighway A9 (Montpellier / Spain axis), you can either join the A61 and exit at Lézignan-Corbières, or take the Narbonne Sud exit n ° 38 then follow the D6113 road to Lézignan-Corbières.
Travel time to reach Lézignan-Corbières from:
- Narbonne: 25 minutes
- Carcassonne: 35 minutes
- Perpignan: 1 hour
- Toulouse: 1h30
- Montpellier: 1h30
From Lézignan-Corbières, estimated travel time to get to:
- Fabrezan: 12 minutes
- Lagrasse: 25 minutes
- Villerouge-Termenès: 35 minutes
- Terms: 50 minutes
- Durban: 36 minutes
- Cucugnan: 1h10
- Duilhac-sous-Peyrepertuse: 1h15
La Lézignan-Corbières station is served by the TER line Narbonne-Carcassonne-Toulouse-Bordeaux.
The TGV stations the closest are those of Narbonne and Carcassonne. Here you can perform a correspondence with a TER serving Lézignan-Corbières station.
Lézignan-Corbières station is located 12 minutes walk from the city center.
You can reach the Corbières and the Minervois by bike by following these major routes, for example:
- Euro Bike 8, The Mediterranean by Bike.
- The Canal des 2 mers by bike which connects the Atlantic to the Mediterranean and follows in particular the Canal du Midi.
To come on foot, you can take the major GR and GRP routes such as:
- The GR 78, Chemin des Piémonts Pyrénéens (Montpellier - Saint-Jean-Pied-de-Port). SNCF station in Montpellier, Béziers, Carcassonne,… or bus link to join the GR 78 at Bize-Minervois from the Narbonne SNCF station.
- The GRP Aude Roman and Medieval which connects Narbonne (SNCF station), Fontfroide, Lagrasse and Carcassonne (SNCF station).
- The GR 36, which also corresponds to the European path E4 and which connects the Channel to the Mediterranean and passes through Carcassonne (SNCF station) then Lagrasse.
- The Cathar Trail, SNCF station of Port-La-Nouvelle.
The nearest airport is Carcassonne.
Perpignan and Béziers airports also offer some national and international connections.
A little further away (1h30 drive), you will find the airports of Montpellier or Toulouse.