Step not located on the map
- Departure from the “Chai Port Minervois”, quai des Tonneliers, on the banks of the Canal du Midi. Right rue des Chevaliers. On the right, rue de l'Eglise. On the left, Grand Rue. Continue on the D611 (avenue du Languedoc). 50m before the crossroads, turn right onto the small road.
- Cross the D610 (! caution), take the tarmac path opposite. At the end, turn left and continue until the D611. - Right D611 (! caution, busy section of road), for 350m. - After the bridge, turn right on D65 towards Tourouzelle.
- 3,5 km. Tourouzelle. At the intersection on the right D527. Continue on the D527. After 1,6 km Sainte-Cécile Chapel on the left.
- 9 km. Castelnau-d'Aude. Continue on the D527. On the left rue du Jasmin. Continue on the D127 (avenue des Corbières).
- 11 km. Stopovers. At the intersection, turn right towards Lézignan-Corbières to see the church of Saint-Martin-d'Escales (XNUMXth century). Come back to the intersection. Right rue du Maine. At the crossroads, take the driveway lined with plane trees opposite. Continue to the Domaine de Sérame. - 17 km. Cross the D611 road (! caution) and take the opposite towards Argens-Minervois. - Argens-Minervois. Cross the canal. Turn right towards Roubia (D124). - 20,5 km. Roubia. Keep going straight. Turn right towards Lézignan-Corbières (D124). Cross the bridge over the Canal du Midi.
- On the left D124 direction Paraza. Follow the canal for 6 km (Paraza, then Ventenac, possibility of branching off towards Canet-d'Aude).
- 28 km. Saint-Nazaire-d'Aude. Go to the center of the village. - On the left D207 direction Le Somail (before the square). - Arrival at the crossroads with the D607. Cross the road (! caution, busy axis). Go opposite and take an immediate left towards the canal. Follow the towpath to the heart of the hamlet of Somail. - Le Somail. Cross the bridge and continue opposite (rue de la bergerie) until the crossroads. Cross the D607 (! caution, busy axis).
- Continue on the D926 towards Ginestas.
- 33,5 km. Ginestas. At the intersection, turn left onto the D326 towards the village. 30 meters before the bend, turn right onto rue des Aires. At the end of the street, turn left. At the next crossroads, turn right.
- Turn right onto the D906 towards Sainte-Valière (D906).
- 36,5 km. Sainte-Valiere. Continue to the crossroads. Turn left onto the D405 towards Paraza. At the next intersection, take the D367 to the right towards Paraza.
- 39,5 km. paraza. Go down to the heart of the village. At the crossroads, take the D167 opposite towards Pouzols-Minervois. Follow the D167 and exit the village.
- 41,9 km. At the intersection, turn left on the D67 towards Roubia. - 45 km. Roubia. Turn right into rue du 19 mars. Follow the D124 direction "Argens, Olonzac".
- Pass the school and turn right onto Chemin des Matelles towards Château Tourril. After having climbed the hill, plunge again towards the plain.
- 50 km. At the crossroads, cross the D11 (! caution, busy axis). Continue opposite. At the intersection, turn right. At the next crossroads turn left onto the D52 towards Olonzac. - Olonzac. Roundabout, 4th exit D52E direction Homps. On the left, D910 towards Homps.
- Homps. Lac de Jouarres (nautical activities and supervised swimming in summer): at the entrance to Homps, follow the sign to the right indicating “Lac de Jouarres”. Ignore the path to the right and continue opposite. At the roundabout, 1st exit, and continue to the lake. Then come back to the main road.
- 57 km. Join the starting point (on the right if you are coming back from the lake). Cross the bridge and take the 3rd right, rue du convent. Right avenue du Languedoc, then 4th right, rue du port to reach the quai des coopers.
Find all the cycling services on www.tourisme-corbieres-minervois.com Rental and repair of cycles, as well as accommodation, cellars, estates and local shops, signatories of the cycling charter of the Corbières Minervois Tourist Country.
Add a review