Covid-19 : les circonstances exceptionnelles entraînent des modifications dans l’organisation de nombreux services. Avant tout déplacement, contactez le commerce afin de vous assurer de son mode de fonctionnement (horaires, livraison, retrait de commande sur place…).



Located inside the village of Lezignan-Corbieres itself, on the RN 113, the "Château Grand Moulin" wine-making facility also has a Shop where visitors can taste and buy from the range of Corbières wines produced by the estate.
Jean-Noël Bousquet and his son Frédéric run 120 ha of vineyards, 90 of which produce PDO wines and 20 of which produce local wines and owns an ultra-modern production unit.
Today, 1/3 of the Château Grand Moulin's wines are marketed in France and 2/3 are exported.
In France, 70% is sold to the trade network and 30% to private buyers.
Abroad, these wines are very popular in Quebec (40%). The remaining 60% are shipped to the USA, Asia and throughout Europe.

Labels :

  • Pays Cathare
  • Qualité Sud de France
  • Vignobles et Découvertes

Agriculture raisonnée

Handicaped acces : Yes

Spoken languages : English, Spanish, Dutch
Languages of the documentation : English

Opening hours : From 02/01/2021 to 31/12/2021 from 09:00 and until 19:00 - Closed on sunday

Rates : Bottle from from €5,90 in €28,50
From €8,00 in €14,00

Public care : Yes

Accepted groups : Yes

Group visits :
Permanently guided visits : Yes
Guided visits on request : Yes
price per person : 8€
Free tasting : No

Individual visits :
Permanently guided visits : Yes
Guided visits on request : Yes
Free tasting : Yes
Chargeable tasting : No

On property sales : Yes

Means of payment : Credit card, cheques and postal orders (f), cash, eurocard - mastercard, secure online, money transfers, visa